Scrumptious – curried tofu wraps. This spicy vegan dinner is huge on style. It’s easy to make and full of chunky tandoori-spiced tofu on a cool mint, yoghurt and crimson cabbage relish!
Positive to please everybody on the dinner desk, non vegans included.
This recipe does use 2 carbs when used for dinner however the whole lot could possibly be halved to make 1 wrap for a tasty lunch choice.
Curried Tofu Wraps Substances
- 400g of shredded crimson cabbage
- 4 heaped tablespoons of dairy free yoghurt (eg Alpro plain with coconut)
- 3 x 200g packs of tofu every lower into 15 cubes
- 3 tbsp of mint sauce
- 2 tbsp tandoori curry paste
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- 1 cal fry lite spray
- 2 onions(250g) sliced
- 2 giant garlic cloves, sliced
- 8 small wholegrain wraps
- 2 limes lower into quarters
Curried Tofu Wraps Instructions
- Combine the cabbage, yoghurt and mint sauce, season and put aside.
- Toss the tofu with the tandoori paste and 1tbsp of olive oil.
- Warmth a frying pan and prepare dinner the tofu (in batches), for a couple of minutes both sides till golden.
- Take away from the pan and put aside. Spray the pan with 1 cal spray and stir in onions and garlic and prepare dinner for 8-10 minutes till softened.
- Return the tofu to the pan and season properly.
- Heat the wraps, then high each with some cabbage adopted by the curried tofu and a great squeeze of lime.
- Serve with a aspect salad.